Introduction to Blog

A2 Media Advanced Portfolio: The Brief

A new year, a new set of tasks. Brief A promotional package for the release of an album, to include the following: ·          ...

Sunday 25 March 2018

Inserts Construction

So, for this insert as you open the digipak, I have decided to go for a professional approach and give some details for the audio/design. I think simple white text on a black background works nicely but I'll keep you updated! 



Above is where I'm at with the booklet insert. I've gone for a minimalist appearance much like the digipak - I think this has come across in a professional light which is what I'd hoped for, but I still need to work on it a little.

In terms of how far I'm taking the construction of the booklet, I feel it's not necessary to create the full booklet, but what I had imagined was a booklet around 16 pages in length which would have the lyrics and some exclusive photos of the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts