Introduction to Blog

A2 Media Advanced Portfolio: The Brief

A new year, a new set of tasks. Brief A promotional package for the release of an album, to include the following: ·          ...

Monday 26 March 2018

Developments: Booklet


Despite the nice comments from my parents, I have slightly adjusted my booklet. I have changed the ordering of the pages, and the fonts slightly on the page with the lyrics. My reason for this was because I didn't feel my parents were very convincing on the 'it's fine' - I have gone for a san-serif font for the lyrics, and used the same font as the artist for the title of the song.

Finally, I have changed the colour of the heading font 'The Cure' to a different colour used throughout my design work, and I have attached the graphic design of Jordan to the lyrics to add some 80s feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts