Introduction to Blog

A2 Media Advanced Portfolio: The Brief

A new year, a new set of tasks. Brief A promotional package for the release of an album, to include the following: ·          ...

Friday 16 March 2018

Edit of Previous Mock Up


I've added the same text I used in the music video. A lot of artists have their name in the same font/style for every album/advert/etc and so this could be part of my artist's symbolism - the recognisable name and look.

On further thought with this mock-up, I don't think it works. There's no relevance with this design and the music video I've made, and so I think it's unavoidable now that I plan a photoshoot to take place. I'll need to plan out some ideas before I take any photos, but this weekend would be the perfect time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts