Introduction to Blog

A2 Media Advanced Portfolio: The Brief

A new year, a new set of tasks. Brief A promotional package for the release of an album, to include the following: ·          ...

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Mock-Ups (Initial Ideas)

My initial idea was to have a pattern-heavy design with some references to the music video, like beer bottles or the recurring peace lily, but after using these stock images I realised it probably wouldn't work. Even if I took lots of photos of different materials and made up a collage it would look like a tacky unprofessional student design, which although would be true to me, that's something I want to avoid. 

This idea below uses a more simple idea that I think is a very 80s 
The background image is a photo I took as part of a series in photography, but I thought it could work nicely as a digipak design. I personally really like it but on reflection it doesn't reflect my music video at all, except for the illustration of Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts