Introduction to Blog

A2 Media Advanced Portfolio: The Brief

A new year, a new set of tasks. Brief A promotional package for the release of an album, to include the following: ·          ...

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Second Edit



So what I've done now is used the footage I already have to make up the blank spaces you saw in my first edit. The band I had used are unfortunately very busy with gigs and general life and I feel I may be unable to have another chance filming with them.
In this edit I've tried to colour correct all the scenes so that they don't look detached, but instead give a continuous flow. I've also added an ending.

My next steps are to get reviews from peers so I can get an idea of what else I need to do. Sometimes having someone else's input is the best way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts