Introduction to Blog

A2 Media Advanced Portfolio: The Brief

A new year, a new set of tasks. Brief A promotional package for the release of an album, to include the following: ·          ...

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Review: Filming the Band

So, I have now filmed the band (on the 28th), and I made myself look through the footage yesterday, and I need to do it again.

Lack of planning and stress ruined this potential shoot, but there's still a few bits of footage I can use.

Prior to filming, all my research included was watching a few music videos. Then my planning was as little as date planning, casting, costume, and a general schedule. That was flaw number one! I was also over stressed on the day which led to lack of common sense and logical thinking. A few mistakes were also made. But also, I needed more time to set up - the area of filming was very messy! I had no room to move.

I've uploaded a new post showing some research into the process for next time when I do the re-filming.

The image below pretty much sums up my lack of variety in film shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts