Introduction to Blog

A2 Media Advanced Portfolio: The Brief

A new year, a new set of tasks. Brief A promotional package for the release of an album, to include the following: ·          ...

Sunday 3 December 2017

Filming a Band

After last week's trail of filming the band, I have decided to do some proper research into filming a band. I have realised what I need to do to higher my chance of a successful shoot, including research, shot list and any further planning possible. What would be really helped is having another person to help with the filming!! 

Anyway, I've made an attempt of a video essay which you can watch below. I've never made one before and I don't know if it'll be taken down for featuring other people's work (music videos/music/film extracts), but we'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts