Introduction to Blog

A2 Media Advanced Portfolio: The Brief

A new year, a new set of tasks. Brief A promotional package for the release of an album, to include the following: ·          ...

Friday 15 December 2017

Construction Summary

Construction Summary So Far...

The construction so far is going smoothly. From previous work I'm aware of the basics of constructing a series of videos together. 

Below we can see my introduction according to my planning is complete! The first four shots to the first four beats are matched up (but still need a little extra refining for timing). Following on from this is band footage which will be filmed as accordance to schedule seen in previous post. 

A tiny part of the successful pub footage is this extreme close up of a dart hitting a dart board. This is in the first verse and is so far OK.

I think my use here of camera angles and editing has come out nicely. The framing works well with Jordan's movement. Only issue is is that Jordan's lack of knowing the words is fairly visible at the start of this verse so I could either leave it, re film it, or replace it with something.

For the outro, as I had intended, I have sped up a video clip to help show the passing of time and people leaving. I think the framing of this has come out nicely, along with the lighting - although it is a little cold so I might adjust that so it's warmer toned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts