Introduction to Blog

A2 Media Advanced Portfolio: The Brief

A new year, a new set of tasks. Brief A promotional package for the release of an album, to include the following: ·          ...

Sunday 17 December 2017

An Issue - Revisiting the Music Video Structure

I've encountered a problem, which I take full blame for. Last night me and my friends went out, however this lead to sleeping in this morning and ruining the filming plans. Rather than scrapping the weekend, instead I'm going to create a Plan B. This Plan B will be shot tomorrow morning with Georgie. Unfortunately, Jordan is at work tomorrow so I can't film him, but I figured it may be possible to change the structure slightly.

And so, I'm going to think up something now for tomorrow, and in turn potentially change the running of events in my music video. What I'm filming tomorrow is going to be a change in POV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts