Introduction to Blog

A2 Media Advanced Portfolio: The Brief

A new year, a new set of tasks. Brief A promotional package for the release of an album, to include the following: ·          ...

Monday 30 October 2017

Stranger Things - Interiors and Stylistics

I have embedded a short presentation logging some of my explorations into mise-en-scene I want for my music video. Stranger Things is an inspiring series showing a fantasy/drama based in the 1980s. What I'm drawn to most is the dim lighting, the costume, and the interiors of the housing we see in some shots. But also, the shots used in the series often have interesting codes attached to them for the audience to deconstruct into meaning.

The presentation is very much like my head - inconcise and random, but I needed to put some thoughts down, and I thought I may as well add it into my research.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts