Introduction to Blog

A2 Media Advanced Portfolio: The Brief

A new year, a new set of tasks. Brief A promotional package for the release of an album, to include the following: ·          ...

Tuesday 31 October 2017

Audience Research and Profile

Here's my quick interview with a few people who listen to The Cure.
Questions: Name and age; Why do you listen to The Cure/how did you find out about them?; What other artists do you listen to? How do you listen to music?

These questions have just given me an introduction to my audience - the general trend I've found is that they're young adults, they've found The Cure through people, particularly through older family members. Other 80s bands include Depeche Mode, New Order, The Smiths, The Doors, The Who... The general way they listen to music would be through streaming, whether that be through Youtube or Spotify, but Will also listens to vinyls.

Below is my short presentation using my research and knowledge to establish an audience profile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts